Much importance has been given to the environment with the awareness that we have finite resources. Our environmental engineers are well-versed in treating and minimising waste and pollution, and protecting ourselves, the air, water and soil from contamination by harmful chemicals. They also help to ensure that the designs that we provide, are in compliance to all the governing codes and environmental regulations.
At ECAS, we provide consultancy and professional engineering services in the following areas:
- Green Mark consultancy services and Energy Efficiency Studies
- Innovative and economical solutions to Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Renewable energy system, such as solar panels and wind turbines
- Storm-water detention tanks and pumping systems
- Sewage over-pumping systems for sewer diversions, repairs and rehabilitation